Elephant Impact Wrench’s dedication to the automotive industry spans decades. We understand the specific needs of maintaining and repairing bus and truck fleets. In addition to the right power tools, we also develop and build the compressed air and aftermarket solutions that meet every automotive demand. With Elephant Impact Wrench, best operating practices in automotive become your part.Elephant Impact Wrench helps make tough jobs easier:
- Elephant Impact Wrench 1 Inch – Heavy Duty with Torque 2980 Nm.
- Bolt Capacity : 48 mm —————— Max. Torque : 2980 N.m..
- Free Speed : 3800 rpm ————— Mechanism : pin less hammer.
- Air Inlet : 1/2” ———— Air Pressure : 8-12 kg ———- Anvil Length : 8”.
- Moment Bound : 1300-2600 N.m. ————– Net. Weight : 17.5 kgs, Size of Socket : 32, 33 mm, Recommended for Truck, Bus & Tractors
- Products: reliability, ergonomics, safety, robustness and ease of use
- Service: best-in-class support with fast local service
- Expertise: expert advice based on decades of experience, from factory to field, through certified quality testing and training
- Parts: original spare parts and services
- Availability: fast and easy delivery through a dedicated global production and distribution network
Light Weight Impact Wrench
This impact wrench is very light weight, just 17 Kg with torque 3000 NM.
Elephant Impact Wrench Combo Pack
25 meter hose pipe come with this combo pack.
Filter Regulator Lubricator (FRL)
FRL is must for using any pneumatic tool and we provide half inch FRL with this impact wrench this will protect your machine from moisture and also lubricate it on regular basis. You can also control air pressure with regulator.
Quick Release Connector (QRC)
All required connectors come with this impact wrench combo pack. QRC helps to connect tool in easy & fast way. QRC maintain strong grip to tool and hose pipe.
Deep sockets are designed specifically for the installation and removal of lug nuts. The longer socket extends further onto the lug nut for a superior grip.
3 Speed regulators for reverse and forward mode.