The Elephant impact wrench 3/8″ square drive impact wrench features a maximum torque at 520 nm which helps to break free fasteners that are stubborn or stuck. The 9, 000 rpm helps provide high power fastening, with a twin hammer mechanism. This impact wrench also offers an adjustable power regulator. It has shock resistant housing bumpers to help protect the housing, a composite body design and ergonomic handle with rubber cushion grip, along with a bottom handle exhaust. It operates at 1200 bpm (blows/minute) and has a 1/4-inch air inlet.
- Free Speed : 9000 RPM—————–Max. Torque : 520 Nm
- Mechanism : Twin Hammer————Air Inlet : 1/4”
- Air Pressure : 6-8 Kg.——————–Anvil Length : 3/8”
- Moment Bound : 200 – 400 Nm——Net Weight : 1.6 Kg
- Easy to operate power regulator dial features three different forward regulation settings
3/8” Impact Wrench IW-01
- Elephant 3/8” Impact Wrench IW-01
- Size of Socket : 8,9,13,15,17,19,3/8,5/16 mm
3/8” Impact Wrench
- 3/8” IMPACT WRENCH IW-01
- Mechanism : twin hammer
Max. Torque : 520 N.m.
Free Speed : 9000 rpm
There are no reviews yet.