- QUIET YET POWERFUL: This twin-cylinder, 1/4 horsepower airbrush compressor delivers excellent power with approximate air delivery of 6 BAR, with advanced, precision-forged pistons for very little noise (59 dB). Oil-less design makes this compressor suitable for food decorating and body/nail art along with all other standard airbrushing applications.
- SMOOTH, PRECISE AIR OUTPUT: A sensitive pressure regulator with integrated gauge and water-trap allows precise adjustment and control of airflow to deliver clean, dry air.
- POWER-SAVING & DUAL-OPERATING MODES: When switched on in the primary position, compressor runs until pressure reaches approximately 60 psi, then cycles off until the pressure drops to 40 psi, when the unit restarts. This power-saving feature reduces motor wear while maintaining enough pressure to operate most airbrushes. In the secondary switch position, the compressor runs continuously, when maximum output is desired (up to 85 psi).
- CONSTANT PRESSURE WITH ZERO PULSATION: Air is drawn from the large, 3.5-liter air storage tank, providing constant, regulated pressure and smooth output. This eliminates the pressure pulsations common with tank-less compressors. Tank features a threaded drain plug for purging any accumulated water and a pressure-release valve for safety (release pressure prior to draining).
Elephant Electric AKARI Double Piston Mini Air Compressor with Air Tank
The Elephant Airbrush oil-free compressor provides professional-grade performance as well as long-term, maintenance-free durability.
The big, 3.5-liter air storage tank is used to provide steady, regulated pressure and smooth output.
With simply adjustable output air pressure, you’ll have superb control and enjoy steady, pulse-free, clean painting.
- 3.5-liter tank
- Ultra-quiet operation (59 dB)
- Automatic on/off feature
- Dimensions: 13″ (long) x 5″ (wide), 12″ (tall).
When the compressor is turned on in the primary position, it runs until the pressure reaches around 60 psi, then turns off until the pressure lowers to 40 psi, at when the unit restarts. This power-saving option decreases motor wear while still allowing most airbrushes to operate. The compressor runs constantly in the secondary switch position when maximum output is desired (up to 85 psi).
Dual Operating Mode
This twin-cylinder, 1/4 horsepower airbrush compressor generates considerable power with an approximate air delivery of 6 BAR and has sophisticated, precision-forged pistons for very little noise (59 dB). The tank features a threaded drain plug for purging any accumulated water and a pressure-release valve for safety.
A sensitive pressure regulator with an integrated gauge and water-trap enables for accurate airflow control and adjustment, resulting in clean, dry air. The oil-free structure of this compressor makes it ideal for food decorating, body/nail art, and other common airbrushing applications. This mechanism makes it great for the application in the field of creating designs on vehicles, makeup, tattoo, nail art etc;
There are no reviews yet.