This is our heavy duty long shank air impact Wrench gun which is perfect for general repair work on trucks, tires and heavy duty equipment. Featured a convenient reverse valve, 2 standard impact sockets and a storage case, this air impact Wrench gun is really worth buying. Don’t hesitate to bring one home!
- All tire dealers and service stations use impact wrenches to perform various jobs in or out of the shop.
- These can vary from exhaust work to framework and, of course, tire/wheel service
- Can be used to take apart stubborn bolts
- Can be used for manufacturing and construction.
- Can be used to loosen up rusted parts
Heavy Weight Impact Wrench
This impact wrench is Heavy weight, just 19 Kg with torque 3800 NM.
”D” Handle provide you strength for doing operations at ease.
Exceptional Control and Accessibility
This tool is designed to provide a limited torque in forward position, giving out around 1300 – 3500 Nm, offering a reliable tightening process. The IW04H forward mode allows the operator to tighten bolts with confidence, as it will limit the torque automatically. The operator can then simply finish off the tightening with a manual torque wrench.
Use lubricating oil on regular basis to prevent your pneumatic tools from in-house jamming. Oiling may protect the tool & also increase the life that helps to build the last.
Deep sockets are designed specifically for the installation and removal of lug nuts. The longer socket extends further onto the lug nut for a superior grip.v